25 Jul 2013

Currently




Loving: New One Direction video and my new neon green nail polish.

Excited about: Upcoming Robbie Williams and Olly Murs (as support act )concert! I can't decide who I'm more excited about!!!

Eating: Lots of veggies and fruit salads! 

Drinking: Water, water, water. Nothing beats water during summer. 

Wearing: Skirts of all kinds, my favourite old gladiators and white Chucks! 

Reading: A Dogs Journey by W. Bruce Cameron -  Lovely book!

Listening to:  Jessie J itunes concert and lots of pop-punk bands I used to listen to while I was in high school! 

Feeling: Not really sure how I feel.

Doing: Reading a lot as usual and rediscovering some bands I used to listen to when I was younger.


What would be on your list?

xx

2 comments:

  1. Well One direction would definitely be high on my list haha but I'm currently reading Birdsong (almost finished!) and it is such a powerful book. I loved the tv series too...mainly because of Eddie Redmayne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Neon green nail polish too :D makes me smile xx

    Gem | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! If you like it( or if you don't) , let me know!!! xx