14 Jul 2013

Goodbye Cory

I had a different post in plan for today but I woke up to horrible news:
Cory Monteith from Glee has passed away!

I've been a Glee fan since it's started and even though it is no longer as good as it was, I still like to watch it. The character of Finn was not my favourite, I often found him very annoying, but I liked Cory. He was weird, awkward and very warm person. My type of person.

This is one of many reasons why I'm so heartbroken right now...



His death got me into thinking about why is there so many young people dying because of substance abuse? Not just celebrities, but every day people.

What is it that got them into drugs? Were they so unhappy? Was it just bad influence? Was it the curiosity that went a bit too far?

What pains me the most is that, unless they don't decide to help themselves all your help and support is quite often useless. Unfortunately I've witnessed it myself, and it's heartbreaking to see someone fading away into the darkness of that world...

Please, if you know anyone who is dealing with these things, try to help them. Don't let them give up or fall into it even deeper. Even if it seems useless sometimes, don't give up on them because miracles do exist. Something might switch in them and they will try to help themselves.

Don't let them go...

xx


1 comment:

  1. I didn't watch the show but this is such sad news! It's always so tragic when someone so young and talented passes.

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! If you like it( or if you don't) , let me know!!! xx